Investing for global change
Wherever you are in your career journey, we offer a wide range of opportunities and a truly collaborative, diverse environment. Our work helps our clients do good in the world, and we embrace the opportunity to contribute to their positive impact.
Join our team and be a part of that impact.
Our talented people come from a variety of backgrounds and life experiences. Whether at the forefront of investment strategy and portfolio construction, or developing technology to drive efficiencies, our dedicated people bring new perspectives and ideas to our work.
Learn the latest around Cambridge Associates
With offices in six countries around the globe, there's always something happening at Cambridge Associates
Learn what we do and who we serve.
We were awarded for our commitment to inclusion of lesbian, gay, bi and trans people in the workplace.
Cambridge Associates has again earned a top score in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index.
Discover how investment decisions have the potential to improve our lives in unexpected ways.
In honor of our 50th Anniversary, CEO David Druley was recently profiled in The Business Times.
Tell us about you!
- Are you a bold individual seeking an opportunity to contribute to a value-based, collaborative environment in some of the most exciting cities around the globe?
- Are you eager to work for an organization committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion; sustainability; and Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Do you strive to work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork?
- Are you a thought leader who cares about making a difference in the world while contributing to an amazing culture?
- Do you value a challenging professional opportunity where you can leverage your skills, gain a valuable foundation in finance and investments, and build a long-term career development plan?
- Are you seeking a competitive salary, a robust and comprehensive benefits program, and a variety of attractive benefits and perks?
FMLA Employee Rights & Responsibilities
This policy statement is meant to introduce a set of guidelines that HR managers and staff members can use to gauge whether granting a personal leave of absence is appropriate and supportable.
This policy statement discloses how we gather and process your personal information when you are employed by Cambridge Associates or apply for a job with Cambridge Associates. Please note this only applies to the personal information of California employees, interns, contractors and applicants.