Jasmine Richards joined Cambridge Associates to spearhead the firm’s increasing efforts in manager diversity research. In this Q&A Feature. she discusses her passion for uncovering and building relationships with institutional investment managers that have women and minority owners, and what excites her about her new role.
Notable quotes include:
- Cambridge Associates demonstrates an understanding of the added value that minority and women asset managers can add to portfolios – something I have always been passionate about.
- I believe diverse managers recognize Cambridge Associates as an industry leader for its thoughtful, rigorous due diligence, and commitment to developing and managing customized client portfolios.
- Cambridge Associates has a large client base that is interested in increasing diversity in their portfolios, and our vision is to increase the number and breadth of diverse managers in our network and client portfolios.
- [I will be] sourcing new investment ideas, developing opinions on diverse managers and their strategies, and communicating those opinions throughout the firm and with external audiences.
- Across both public and private markets, I currently see tremendous opportunities for diverse managers
- Cambridge already has established relationships with over 300 diverse (minority- and women-owned) managers and over 750 strategies of diverse managers. We also partner with diversity-driven organizations for events and talent acquisition (including Toigo, AAAIM, Hispanic Heritage Foundation, Girls Who Invest, and more).
View the full article in PDF format here.